Mingo Point Oyster Roast and BBQ
Mingo Point Oyster Roast and BBQ is Kiawah Island Golf Resort’s longest-running event, a treasured family favorite and a genuine Lowcountry tradition. Guests of all ages enjoy feasting on fresh oysters roasted over an open fire, along with other BBQ specialties such as ribs, pulled pork, smoked chicken and Lowcountry Boil with all the Southern side dishes and desserts you could ever desire. Plus family fun, live music and more activities. Best of all is Mingo Point’s natural setting—right on the banks of the Kiawah River.
The Thanksgiving Holiday Oyster Roast & BBQ will be held on Friday, November 26th.
NEW for 2021:
Each Mingo Point date includes two seatings for guests to choose from when purchasing tickets: 4:30pm – 6:30pm and 7:00pm – 9:00pm.
- No walk up ticket purchases will be allowed or honored
- Limited capacity is available for each seating – once a seating is sold out, that date or time will no longer be available to book online.
- Tickets must be purchased by 9am the day of the event
- All attendees must have a ticket regardless of age
- There are no physical tickets, you will be emailed a receipt as your confirmation
- All purchases are final – no refunds will be issued in the event of inclement weather.
While Mingo Point does have a parking lot available to attendees, spaces can be limited. We encourage our Resort guests to take advantage of the complimentary on-island transportation services. Our door-to-door transportation is available for any resort-owned venue across Kiawah’s 10-mile island, so you and your family can enjoy a truly hassle-free Mingo Point experience. To arrange any of your on-island transportation needs, call extension 82900 from any Resort or Hotel accommodations.
If you have any questions about Mingo Point Oyster Roasts, please feel free to contact us.